Curators Nancy Spector and David van der Leer of the Guggenheim Museum asked nearly 200 artists and architects to create something that would fill the void in Frank Lloyd Wright's famous rotunda.
Some of the results look pretty interesting...
More photos and info here and here
I haven't been to the guggenheim in awhile, but that exhibit combined with Tino Sehgal's “relational” works that call for the interior walls of the museum to be completely bare sounds pretty rad as well.
More info here and here
Saturday, February 27, 2010
- Contemplating the Void
- William Kentridge: Five Themes
- lets be golden, for gold never rusts
- Giving Up the Gun
- NY F/W '10 part 2
- Jenni Kayne
- NY F/W '10 part 1
- liberty of london for target
- panther club
- charles broskoski vs matt w moore
- if it's not okay, it's not the end.
- everything is everything
- kitteh + puppeh
- can't wait for summer
- i wish i had the guts to do this
- street fashion
- Viktor & Rolf editorial
- The world lost an amazing artist today.
- Post #1000
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2009 (510)
- ► 2008 (358)