Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I have so many things to say, but they can wait...

just take a minute or two and just look at this awesome design.



12:11:
oki I lied... I need to say a few more things.
Today was such an awesome day, if for nothing else than the fact that it restored my faith that there is a lot of really amazing design out there.

Anyone who loves design and wants to be inspired should sacrifice the $40 for the latest issue of Print Magazine, the Regional Design Annual. There is so much amazing work in it.

And saving the best for last...
I just got Kenya Hara's book "Designing Design" in the mail today.

Now imagine if you took that book cover and band off and that same text was imprinted white on a slightly pearly white fabric background. OMG seriously I'm in love. You NEED this book.

No comments:

labels