Thursday, December 27, 2007

Misc.



Saw this, thought of myself.
For better and worse,
what a blessing and curse.


______________________________________


I really like this guy's website. There are so many different parts to discover.
And it is clean, organized and highly functional, just like I love it.

______________________________________

So 2 weeks ago Flickr started this amazing thing for pro accounts, "Stats, stats, baby!"
>
If you request your stats they will crunch all these crazy numbers for you. They chart and graph stuff like your daily aggregated views, view counts by photos, photo streams, sets & collections, your most viewed photos today and all time, what sites referred people to your photos, and a breakdown of your photos like tagged/not tagged, in sets/not in sets, with views/without views, etc.

Pretty interesting in my opinion. Turns out my flickr is more popular than I thought, and by popular I don't mean to imply it is on any grand scale, the fact that anyone other than myself even looks at it amazes me. haha

And apparently this photo is one of my more popular photos. The reason, is beyond me.

No comments:

labels