Monday, February 18, 2008

I guess you could say I've had a hard time starting my hw today.

In no particular order, here it comes....
__________________

I thought this was so smart, a sticker that is ripeness indicator.


(seen in PingMag's article about Japanese packaging design imitating nature)

__________________

Design Duo LIKE in Amsterdam



cough::summer internship please::cough... I mean what?

__________________

Experimental Jetset, design group in Amsterdam


cough::summer internship please::cough... I mean what?

__________________
side note: I'm pretty sure everyone from LIKE and Experimental Jetset attended the Gerrit Rietveld Academie.
aka the school I wanted to study abroad at, but Parsons wouldn't let me :'I
but anywaysss
__________________

Kokoro & Moi, a multidisciplinary design consultancy in Finland



Their site is pretty cool looking too!

__________________

This illustration made me so happy :D



Then again Friends With You always does.

__________________

Theres something about this I like, I think it fits the asthetic I'm going towards in one of my current projects


__________________

Since 90% of my time spent on schoolwork is for my adv info design class,
Here is a buncha of inspiration. They are all from History Shots, but I want to see it all in a row for myself.




No comments:

labels