Thursday, April 10, 2008

I actually read/look at all these. Sad, but true story.

So... a couple weeks ago all the sudden my RSS feed reader decided to delete all of my sites saved. No idea, just vanished. And of course have been in the habit of just adding sites straight to my RSS reader lately, without bookmarking them. So here we go, as many of them as I can remember. I think the fact that I remembered 95% of these without having to look them up first is more proof that I spend too much time online. seriously :O.

in alpha order (more or less. i got a little lazy)...

A list apart
The Apartment
Bardhi Haliti's Blog
Beauty Scool
BibliOdyssey
BLDG-BLOG
The Book Design Review
Brandnew
Click Opera
Colourlovers
Computerlove
CopyRanter
Core77
A Daily Dose of Architecture
Decor8
Design Observer
Dezain
Denzeen
emo+beer = busted career
Etapes
Fabrica Blog
The FAIL Blog
FILE Magazine
Fist of Blog
FFFFound!
Graphic-Exchange
INSP
Grain Edit
I Believe in Advertising
IconEye
I Like To Fork Myself
Information Aesthetics
Kingdom of Style
Kitsune Noir
LolCats
ManyStuff
Materialicious
Milky Plastique
Moco Loco
Muse
NOTCOT.com
NOTCOT.org
NOTCOUTURE
Oh Joy
Orbit Trap
Pidgin
PingMag
The New Shelton Wet/Dry
QBN, formerly known as Newstoday
Quipsologies
Racked
The Sartorialist
Scott's Blog
Secret Science Club
Simplicity
Space and Culture
Speak Up
Strange Maps
Swiss Legacy
Swissmiss
ととべんき
Typographica.org
Typophile
The Triumph of Bullshit
Wired News

Also, I still can't remember the names of these... help?
-Maddi? or Madi? Likes, a personal blog by someone that loves beautiful photography
-An architecture blog/site that I can't remember the name of but I think it has "floor" in the title
-A really good design blog written in Spanish
-A really good design blog written in French
-A blog about fractal art--- found it! Orbit Trap!
-A personal blog by some random girl in Brooklyn that loves to complain about everything
-Blog by a design enthusiast in Tokyo, I think he is american? and maybe not be a designer, but writes and owns a gallery

p.s. I'm updating this as I remember more.

No comments:

labels

archive