Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Frieze Art Fair Part 1

As I said earlier, I went to this.
It was overwhelming in a good way.
I took lots of photos of stuff that intrigued me.
Here is part 1, I don't have the patience to post it all at one time.



FYI: the photos are in the order I saw stuff in,
and not all of the artists were marked on the wall by their art, so I don't know who did everything.
___



___

jenny saville

___

joan mitchell

___


___


___

martin westwood



___

john stezaker

___

stephen prina

___


___

jim lambie

___

sarah jones

___

anne collier

___


___


___

tom chamberlain


^these are pinpricks on paper!!!
___

georg herold

___

david maljkovics

___


___

robert longo

___

chris finley

___


___

tomory dodge

^this one was maybe my fav piece overall.
of course that means I don't know who it is by :/

___

2 comments:

name said...

The bottom painting is by Tomory Dodge. I would assume that the art above it is mislabeled?

kaile said...

Ah thanks for pointing that out! So glad to know who the artist was too since I liked it so much : )

labels

archive