Thursday, October 23, 2008

I gave in.

I went to Topshop. I resisted for over a month.

My review: Overhyped.

    1. Even though it is a HUGE store. I recognized well over half of it from the street. No exaggeration.
    2. You can get many of the things there at another store for cheaper, i.e. H&M etc, and it didn't seem much better quality.
    3. For not much more you could buy something more unique at a vintage store or small boutique.
    4. Tonsss of their current fall stuff had a more than uncomfortable amount of inspiration from miu miu. (I like miu miu.)
    It is no secret that places like Forever 21, H&M, Topshop, etc rip off designer styles alllll the time, but there was absolutely
    nothing subtle about it at Topshop, and usually there isn't so much, so obviously, from a single season, of a single designer...

No comments:

labels

archive