Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wasting time with no homework due tomarrow.

Why aren't there children's bookstores like this, here?
This is Kids Republic, an awesome children's bookstore in Beijing.
Wow, I am so going there this summer!



******************

This set 26 organizational furniture would be perfect for my new apartment I'm moving to in a few days!
I wish they sold them in the US!
They don't look too hard to make though, so maybe this could be a fun little summer project!



******************

I got excited today when I was in Universal News flipping through a magazine
and I saw an ad for a collaboration with Fafi for Adidas.
When I got home I went to their website to see the stuff....

I was very dissapointed,
as I am with almost every other attempt I have ever seen to put fafi illustrations onto clothing.
I think she should just stick to walls and canvases from now on...


******************

p.s. How did i not know about this sooner???
Total Eclipse of the Heart

No comments:

labels