Monday, August 6, 2007

Back from my Asian Adventures!

Hey. Wow, its been a long time since I last posted, lots has happened! I was in Tokyo for 2ish weeks, and Beijing for a month. Blogspot is blocked in China, so that helps account for not updating in so long. I took 3,469 photos on my travels, so needless to say, quite a bit of that was design related. Tons of package design, and tons of cool architecture. Also some signage, money design, and other random things. To see all of my photos just go to my flickr page. Also, over the next few days I'm going to post some of my favorite "design-related" ones on here too.


So, a lot of people have asked me what the differences were between Japan and China. I think if you just look at these graphics that were on the doors of the subway telling you to look out for the opening and closing doors, you can see for yourself what the differences are...


Left is from the Tokyo Subway, and right is from the Beijing Subway.

Oh how I love and miss Asia!

No comments:

labels