Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Let's pretend...

that I never said I was going to post on the rest of nyc fashion week.
Because that is definitely not happening.
Also, I am in London, and it is coincidentally fashion week here now.
Posting on that will definitely not be happening either.
(Gareth Pugh not showing here, but in Paris instead is all the un-motivation I need.)

On the bright side...

It is also The London Design Festivall until the 23rd!
Hopefully I will be posting about random things I see during it/have already seen.
It seems to be a MUCH bigger deal here than New York Design week is.

________________


But in the meantime and completely unrelated to anything...
Here is Rabbit-kun, the plastic trash-bag, by MAQ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, wow I love those bags!

labels