Saturday, March 15, 2008

adorable...

This video is by Job Wouters and his 4 year old nephew. I knew the name sounded familiar when I realized I posted about him a lil less than a month ago...the Gradus Willem poster I posted was for the nephew in this video.


_______________________

Also, I was so excited when I realized that since I now have reliable internet all the photos on heidi slimane's diary wont just show up as question marks like usual! I've been trying for the past week to see the Kate Moss photos...



_______________________

p.s. I get a sort of silly pleasure when I have gone through all of my RSS feeds and get to The Triumph of Bullshit blog which is near the bottom and I have called like 2 out of the 4 most recent posts. Actually, that probably is a good sign that need to spend less time online.

No comments:

labels