Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lots of random things I want to remember.

Inspiration for Adv. Studio:


_________________________

Also for Adv Studio, NOT this asthetic, apply cut-out to catalogue subject:


_________________________

Reminds me of an illustration my friend made me a couple years ago (only his was more Basso & Brooke style)

(note to self: look up what basso and brooke has been up to recently)
_________________________

Remember to do that sky thing I decided I want do someday, this should jog my memory:


_________________________

Might come in handy someday soon...
A freelance hourly rate calculator.
aka the easy version of what James Montalbano tried to explain to my digital lettering class last year haha

_________________________

Johannes V, from the netherlands of course, has some pretty great work:



That hamburger design is from 2004 and maybe I am tho only one,
but it looks sooo much like the mcdonalds or burger king (can't remember)
ad that is in the L-train right now for a breakfast sandwich. I tried to find
a photo online of if but no luck, Ill take a photo next time I see it.

No comments:

labels