Tuesday, March 18, 2008

random things.

Soo cute! And of course I'm probably like the only person over the age of 5 that'd actually use it too! lol

via Decor8

_________________________________

Also, I think maybe this summer I will make a set of pillows for my bed since I dont have any to go with my newish duvet.

First one will say this (it's a British WWII poster)...


The second one will say "assume nothing" in the typographic style of the tattoo
I designed for my type class last year (can't find a photo at the moment)

And the third, well I guess I'll think on it.

_________________________________

Forget that this is a gold brain mouse for a second.
How awesome of a brand name is "Pat Says Now"?!!

Okay so back to the brain mouse. what?
guarantee my roommate wants this.

via NOTCOT

No comments:

labels