Friday, March 7, 2008

Results of the night.

I just looked at a too many goofy info graphics, I tried to make one to describe the uselessness of this night, but indesign crashed.

Other than that I watched this video...


And a few others, not important enough to post.

Saw a bunch of drawings by little kids.

Then my roomate (that i share another blog with) sent me a blog where a man brutalizes child artwork.

*highlight of the night*... I found Instapaper/Read Later which I think will change my life (in a small yet highly appreciated way).

I added like 4? more blogs to my rss reader (just what I need.)
(p.s. some day when I am bored, I will post links to all of them)

I read what felt like a ton of blog posts, yet didnt find much inspiring today,
only got less than 1/2 way through the 533 but more keep coming so its hard to tell.

ANYWAY I ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION THE SWEETEST BOOK I SAW AT WORK TODAY! IT WAS SUPER INSPIRING
till all the lack of motivation got in the way.

THE BOOK IS CALLED "THE LAYOUT BOOK" BY ABROSE/HARRISE
ITS AN AWESOME BOOK ON THE GRID AND
MY FAV PART IS KARL GERSTNER'S 58-UNIT GRID.
(Hello next adv studio assignment)

No comments:

labels